We Can Help You Create a Healthier Version of Yourself
Integrative medicine combines effective strategies and therapies from multiple methods of healing, both conventional and alternative. At its heart, this type of patient care focuses on the true problem, not just the related symptoms and effects.
What Does Integrative Medicine Treat?
Integrative medicine can help restore any imbalance in the body as well as work to maintain balance.
Integrative Medicine is great at treating chronic conditions, including:
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Auto Immune Diseases
- Thyroid & Adrenal Disorders
- Digestive Disorders (IBS, IBD, Reflux / GERD)
- Cardio Metabolic Syndrome
- Sexual Dysfunction
The Defining Principles of Integrative Medicine
- Patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process
- All factors that influence health, wellness and disease are taken into consideration; including mind, spirit and community as well as the body
- Appropriate use of both conventional and alternative methods facilitates the body’s innate healing response
- Effective interventions that are natural and less invasive should be used whenever possible
- Integrative medicine neither rejects conventional medicine nor accepts alternative therapies uncritically
- Good medicine is based in good science. It is inquiry-driven and open to new paradigms.
- Alongside the concept of treatment, the broader concepts of health promotion and the prevention of illness are paramount
- Practitioners of integrative medicine should exemplify its principles and commit themselves to self-exploration and self-development